Friday, November 30, 2012

Swap, Swap, Swap...then Swap some more!

Ok, all of my November swaps in one fun package-loving post.

Candle Swap~
Hosted by: Dawn's Disaster and Unorganized Chaos
Swap from Marci @ Life With Joys


Ornament Swap #1~
Hosted by: Living in Yellow and Dreaming of Dimples
Swap from Danielle @ Secrets of a Sweet Southern Girl


Ornament Swap #2~
Hosted by: Tutus and Tea Parties and Robyn's View
Swap from Hilary @ Sweeping Mama


November Cara Box~
Hosted by Wifessionals
Swap from Sara @ Gone Yonkers

Pack of bag clips, YUMMY hot chocolate, Christmas stickers, some socks...I feel like maybe there was candy enclosed, but I think I ate it.

Thank you SO much to everyone!  I think all of the stuff I swapped for is perfect!!




Like my post? Tweet me:
Facebook ** Twitter ** Google+ ** Pinterest ** NetworkedBlogs
This months Fab-o Sponsors: