Tuesday, September 10, 2013

20 Tuesdays ~ Week 15



Now that Summer is over, I am excited to get back on track with my family.  The Beanie Babies will have a set schedule with school and {I hope} and earlier bedtime.  The Hubs and I will finally have some time at night to ourselves!

I am not as excited that the Beanie Babies get to go to school and be away from me all day, but I know they will learn a lot and make new friends and have a good time.  Therefore it makes up for my loss each day.

Little Baby will still be at home all day, and I am excited to have a few hours Monday thru Thursday alone with her.  I can't wait to see how much I can teach her.  The Hubs was able to stay home with the other two Beanie Babies and teach them the basics, so I am a first-time mom in this department!

Any tips?  Leave them in the  comments ;)


Facebook ** Twitter ** Google+ ** Pinterest ** Bloglovin'