Thursday, October 3, 2013

A Movie Starring ME and...

Welcome to the first of October’s Secret Subject Swaps. This week, 12 brave bloggers picked a secret subject for someone else and were assigned a secret subject to interpret in their own style. Today we are all simultaneously divulging our topics and submitting our posts. 

My subject is If you could costar in a movie with any celebrity, who would you pick and why?  It was submitted by Writer B is Me.  Here goes: 

If I could costar in a movie with any celebrity, who do you think I would pick?  DUH, Justin Timberlake!  I think this subject was chosen for me, just so I could talk about him...my second husband.  Are you as excited for his new movie, coming out tomorrow, as I am?

{via}

So, JT would be my costar.  It would be some type of romance, because there's no point in doing a movie with him without being able to KISS him {or more, I'd be ok with more}, right?  Alright, let's see.  We have a romance movie, what kind of plot do I want?  Maybe I'll be kidnapped {adult napped?} and he will need to rescue me.  While he's on the way, something will have to happen with thorns, so when he arrives, he will be shirtless...and a little dirty...

{via}

What do you think?  Would you come see JT save me?  Oh, and did you get the 20/20 Experience - 2 of 2 yet?  You can get it HERE.

Here are links to all the sites now featuring Secret Subject Swap posts.  Sit back, grab a cup, and check them all out. See you there:


- - - - - - - - - - - -
Only a few more days to join our Halloween Ca$h Giveaway!  Click the picture below to come join the fun:

Email dawnsdisaster {at} gmail {dot} com with questions.

Anyone who joins today and tomorrow will receive a FREE IN POST ad {the Hubs} on Dawn's Disaster and {Gold Mine} on Nugget on a Budget!

Facebook ** Twitter ** Google+ ** Pinterest ** Bloglovin'