Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Princess Sophia and the Frog~Book Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


Author: Suzy Liebermann
Publisher: Happy Language Kids, LLC
Length: 31 Pages

I read this book with Ms Middle.  We enjoyed the colors and illustrations of this fairy tale.  We had recently read a Hugo the Starfish book and she noticed that starfish were incorporated in this book as well.  She thought that was really neat.  I liked how the Princess had everything a girl would want and was still unhappy.  She was able to go on this adventure and find happiness.  The one downfall I noticed was the font.  We read this book on my laptop and it was hard to read some of the smaller type.  

"The Princess Sophia and the Frog book was good.  I give it an A.  She was very pretty and I wish I could fly like that."
~Ms. Middle, age 4

Don't forget to enter my UGLee Pen Giveaway!

Facebook ** Twitter ** Google+ ** Pinterest ** Bloglovin'
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.