Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Traveling Tuesdays~Meet Danielle

Thank you for coming by Traveling Tuesdays again!  I "met" Danielle while hopping through blogs that had participated in a swap.  I thought to myself, what a cool thing!  I want to swap!  So, I posted a little ditty about information on swapping.  Well, Danielle responded and asked if I wanted to host a swap with her!  How cool!  So, here she is:

Dawn’s Disaster

This is a great way for me to learn more about my bloggy friends and to help promote their blog.  So, once you're read their fantastic post, stop by their blog and leave them a note.  Tell 'em you stopped by from Dawn's Disaster :)  If you'd like to be a part of my Traveling Tuesdays, give me a holler or stop by my contact page!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

My name is Danielle. I am a freelance writer, a blogger, and a stay-at-home mom with 3 boys. My life is nothing more than Unorganized Chaos. I write for 5 different blogs, and I host a radio show called Messy Moms Radio. My older boys are ages 7 and 5, so most days they are in school leaving me at home alone with my 2 month old. I like to stay busy though and so I do a lot of things online. I used to work a full time job until I had problems with my pregnancy that forced me to stay home. Now I stay home because I want to. I'm fairly new to blogging so I wanted to share my story with all of you here at Dawn's Disaster. Thank you Dawn for giving me this opportunity.





   It all started when I was pregnant with my now 2 month old baby boy, CJ. My pregnancy was miserable! (To put it lightly) Compared to this pregnancy my other ones were a walk in the park. I had morning sickness throughout the entire 9 months, I had back pain so bad that I was in Physical Therapy, and I even when I could stomach some food I would get heartburn really bad. It was horrible. Towards the end I started to get what they call Prodromal Labor which was my body having contractions that wouldn't go anywhere. Needless to say I was not a happy camper.

   Someone suggested to me that I write about my experiences. I used to be a freelance writer but that was before I got married and had kids. I found out about Blogger by doing some research one night when I couldn't sleep. I decided to start my own blog to use it as a way to vent my frustrations. I called it Unorganized Chaos X 3. I called it this because I have always joked that my life is chaos just a little unorganized. The X 3 stands for my 3 children. My first blog post was called Today is just Not a good day. I had no idea what I was starting. I loved the fact that I was writing again and I loved even more that I got to write about my life. I started to write more about my pregnancy and my boys. I felt as though I finally found something I was good at. Then it all spiraled out of control as things in my life usually do.

   When CJ was born I started breast feeding. I decided to write an online diary based on this. So I started Diary Of A Breast Feeding Mama. I have so many ideas running through my head every day and my 1st blog just wasn't enough for me so I started a cooking blog called Nourish Your Appetite, and a blog based on activities and diy projects called Frogs, Snails, Puppy Dog Tales. I started gaining followers and still can't believe that anyone would be interested in what I have to say. The Radio show came about because I love to give advice to other moms and I love talking to other moms.

   I try to keep my blogging at a minimum. I don't let it affect my daily life or time with my kids. I'm still a mom first and foremost. I blog mostly during the day when the boys are in school and its just me and CJ. I also blog at night when everyone is asleep and I should be too. I just keep going with the flow and I will see where this all takes me. For now its just for fun, in the future you never know.