Monday, January 27, 2014

Shane, Sponsor Spotlight

Have you visited Shane from Whispering Sweet Nothings?  She is in college and has a totally different view on life than I.  It is refreshing to read her posts and think back to "those days".


1)       Who inspires you while blogging?
My family is a huge source of inspiration, they only just recently began reading my blog however!



2)     What is your favorite sport?  Thing to eat?
Tennis- I played all through high school. Chocolate and anything pumpkin flavored!
3)     When did you start blogging?
January 2011
4)     Where is your favorite place?
Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic


5)     Why did you start blogging?

I began as a part of a 30 day challenge and mainly did it for myself. Never could have imagined how big of a hobby it would become for me :)


So, Shane, I need to ask, what is it with cousins making us do the 30 day challenge?  My cousin hasn't even finished hers yet {hint, hint, Kate}!

Thanks for sharing some insight with us, Shane!  Everyone, be sure to go over and say HEY to Shane!

Facebook ** Twitter ** Google+ ** Pinterest ** Bloglovin'