Thursday, January 30, 2014

Thirty-One

Who hasn't heard of the great bag company, Thirty-One?  I have heard of it, but I have never bought anything from them.  When I was contacted by Lilly, to host a virtual party!  Have you ever heard of that before?  Well, I had not.  Generally, I don't live with my head in the sand, but I really feel like I did now.

Lilly helped me by securing a time frame for my party and made sure I was happy with the way things were happening.

While we were figuring out when to have my online party, she offered a free item to try out.  I received the Hang-Up Activity Organizer to try and review.  I picked the coral mini gingham and LOVE it.  I was nervous about the color, as I am not always a fan of coral.


It is the perfect help to organize my blog-mind!  The top left pocket, I have some pens in and the top right sleeve I put my mini calendar.  Obviously, I have some mail in the lower pocket.  Do you think it will help discombobulate my brain?


Have you thought of hosting a Thirty-One party?  Call Lilly!  She will hook you up.  Be sure to check out her Facebook page, to be updated on her offers and giveaways.  She also has a newsletter, sign up to receive information about specials and hosting a party of your own!

Coincidence?  Maybe, but I sure do have a friend who knows me well.  I LOVE big bags.  She found this one at a Thirty-One party she just had and bought it for me.  Too bad Little Baby took over it already {she fits perfectly, in case you were wondering, her legs stretch out and everything}!



Facebook ** Twitter ** Google+ ** Pinterest ** Bloglovin'