Tuesday, February 18, 2014

D-Nine: Protectors of the Crown~Book Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


Book: D-Nine: Protectors of the Crown
Author: Magus Tor
Length: 107 pages

My Review:
This page turner of a book was based on two different worlds being combined together.  In places the character collides and in others they are very separate.  The main character, Dr. James, undergoes brain surgery and feels he has gone back in time to be a teenage princess.  While I am not a huge believer of supernatural things, such as time travel, this book wanted to make me believe.

It was a fast read and had a very original plot.  I enjoyed reading it and hope to read more from Magus Tor.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Facebook ** Twitter ** Google+ ** Pinterest ** Bloglovin'