Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Take the GungHo Challange

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
GungHo is a new energy supplement that also boosts your focus.  I had not heard of them, before I took the GungHo Challenge.  It's quite simple, really:
1.  Avoid energy drinks/shots or soda for 3 days
2.  When you are tired, take a GungHo packet
3.  Notice a small boost of energy & focus with no jitters or crash

Honestly, number 1 was hard for me.  With my love for Diet Coke, it was hard to avoid, especially with the headaches I still get when I don't get my allotted caffeine.  But...reviewing called, so I did it!

I was surprised that GungHo did boost my energy when I was low.  I felt a pep in my step about 20 minutes after I drank the first liquid packet.  What I really enjoyed was the energy without a huge slump {crash} three hours later.  A fade was noticed, but it wasn't like falling off a cliff into the abyss of non-energy.

Now, it's your turn to try out GungHo.  Giveaway will have two winners, each will receive three trial packets of GungHo.  The only mandatory entry it to leave a comment below.


Facebook ** Twitter ** Google+ ** Pinterest ** Bloglovin'
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.