Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Soulphisticated Ladies Season 1~Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


Do you have a best friend?  Do you expect that your best friend(s) will stand up for you in your hour of most need?  Well, so do the ladies in Soulphisticated Ladies Season 1.

When I first saw the chance to review this book, I thought it was a movie.  Even thought I was incorrect in the format, it was a good choice to review.  The 4 episodes are each embracing and really capture your attention and emotions.  Everyone out there can relate to at least one of the main characters.  The author, Jaha Knight, is so descriptive, it was almost like they jumped off the pages and wanted to be my friends.  Their lives entwine in all of their love affairs, lies and careers.  The book was a very good read.  I would recommend it to all of my friends.

Buy from Amazon.

Facebook ** Twitter ** Google+ ** Pinterest ** Bloglovin'
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.