Saturday, December 22, 2012

Deviled Egg Salad and Homemade Pickle(s)

So, check out my lunch from the other day:

That's some Deviled Egg Salad on my bakery bread and a slice of homemade pickles (there were two when I ate it).  It was SO yummy!

Deviled Egg Salad:
12 Eggs (check out this cool egg holder)
1/2 cup Miracle Whip
1/8 cup Yellow Mustard
2 Tablespoons Pickle Juice
2 teaspoons Garlic Powder
Sprinkle of Paperika

Hard boil the dozen eggs.  Peel and cool.  Once cooled, chop into small squares (about 1/8"x1/8"). 

In a separate bowl, blend together Garlic Powder and Pickle Juice.  Add Miracle Whip and Yellow Mustard.  Add cubed eggs.

I like to have it on a half whole wheat/half white bread, garnished with homemade pickles.  The Hubs likes it on whole wheat or honey wheat and oat bread, garnished with homemade pickles and sliced onions.



 
 
Like my post? Tweet me:
Facebook ** Twitter ** Google+ ** Pinterest ** NetworkedBlogs
 
This months Fab-o Sponsors: