Sunday, December 2, 2012

Mom's Test Meal Monday Co-Host


Welcome to another Monday!

 This week is all about the cheese!  Have I told y'all I'm allergic to the yellow cheeses?  I don't know why but I can't eat American or cheddar but I'll eat the crap out of some mozzarella!  Give me a slice of pizza any day & I'm in heaven :)

My bloggy friend Dawn is here with us today to share a yummy recipe for cheesy hash browns that she says will remind you of Cracker Barrel!!
YUMMMMMMMM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHEESE!!!!  
Need I say more?  I am so excited to be able to Co-host this week of Cheese...wait, back the train up a second.  My name is Dawn and I blog over at Dawn's Disaster.


I am the mother of 3.5 girls, mama to a 16 year old fur ball and wife to a husband who is starting to get the picture that I'm not giving up blogging anytime soon.  If you can't already tell, I have a pretty random blog.  It's pretty much about ANYTHING my mind comes up with.  I have a new schedule down, so I think I'm getting a little more focused.  My Bloggy BFF and I co-host the Super Sunday Sync (check us out on Sundays), I have a segment featuring other bloggers every week (called Traveling Tuesdays), like any other good blogger I participate in Wordless Wednesday (and I must say, I'm a lot better at the WORDLESS part than most), the other days are basically free for my random thoughts.  I do love to Bloggy Challenges, so I try to fit those in when possible.
So, back to the CHEESE!  I found this recipe online for hash browns that taste like the Cracker Barrel side dish.  I've altered the recipe to my pallet and wanted to share it this week!

1 package of shredded hash browns (it was a little over 1.5 pounds)
1 can of cream of chicken soup
1 package of Colbyjack shredded cheese (2 cups)
A BIG pinch of minced garlic and onion

Preheat oven to 350.  Spray 9X13 pan with nonstick spray.  Mix soup and hash browns together.  Make a thin layer of this mixture on the bottom of the pan.  Mix remaining mixture with the remaining ingredients.  Spread over the 1st thin layer.  Bake for an hour or so, until golden brown.   Yummy!

Facebook ** Twitter ** Google+ ** Pinterest ** NetworkedBlogs
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
So now let's party!
Remember this week's theme is Cheese Recipes.
The party is open to any and all of your favorite
recipes, but only recipes that fit the theme will be featured at the end of the
week. :)

Just the reminders:

  • Myself & Dawn would love to have
    you as new friends!! Please take a minute to follow us both via GFC, Twitter,
    FB, or any other social media you prefer

  • You are welcome to link up any recipe you like but
    only recipes that are consistent with the week's theme will be featured at the
    end of the week.

  • Please feel free to grab the button in the sidebar
    or add a direct link back to the week's party that you are linking up to

  • And finally, go make some new friends ~ spend a few
    minutes checking out some other recipes that you might want to try out yourself
    & comment! Everyone loves comments!!

  • Please note that by linking up you are
    giving permission to use the photos along with a link back to your post in the
    Mom's Test Meal Mondays Features post & on Mom's Test Kitchen's Social Media
    Networks




And remember,
if anyone is interested in being a co-host for Mom's Test Meal Mondays, please
email me at momstestkitchen (at) yahoo (dot) com! I'd love to have you!










Like my post? Tweet me:
Facebook ** Twitter ** Google+ ** Pinterest ** NetworkedBlogs
This months Fab-o Sponsors: