Wednesday, December 5, 2012

THIS is How Much I Love McDonald's



I think the actual problem is that I'm not embarrassed enough...

A few of you may have seen my tweet earlier tonight.  Yes, I have been to 4 different McDonald's restaurants in less than 24 hours.  Sad.  I know it is.  The good news is that I only purchased FOOD for me once there.  I bought Diet Cokes the other 3 times.

I am addicted to Diet Coke.  McDonald's feeds my cravings with 32 ounces of pure joy for only a buck.  You see, it's not McDonald's I should be embarrassed about, it's the addiction to Diet Coke.

...but I'm not embarrassed about that either.  I know it does bad things to your bones, gives you cancer and makes you crap all kinds of weird textures, but hey; a girl's gotta live.  I used to think, "at least it's not cigarettes or alcohol!"  In reality, it's not that much better.  Boy, do I wish it were.  I wish being addicted to Diet Coke was like being addicted to water, or air.  GOOD FOR YOU.  Not bad for you.

Oh, and the worst part is, I'll probably go again (a repeat restaurant, though) for yet another Diet Coke when we go pick up The Hubs from our new office space tonight.
 
 

Like my post? Tweet me:
Facebook ** Twitter ** Google+ ** Pinterest ** NetworkedBlogs
 
This months Fab-o Sponsors: