Friday, December 14, 2012

Today, Another Tragedy in History~a Different Perspective

Well, I don't know if I'm out to lunch or what.  

I am so frustrated by the people who think it is a good idea to go somewhere and shoot it up.  Really?  Two in one week?  COME ON USA!  Get it together.  Do you really think this is the way to solve your issues?  Why is there this out lash of hate?  Seriously, if you are needing attention, I'll give it to you - if you DON'T go shoot anything.

So, let's talk about these parents.  I'm not talking about the parents of the shooter(s), yet.  Remember the shootings in that Colorado movie theater?  I feel bad for that little girl that got shot and I feel horrible for that baby that was in the theater, but you know what?  I don't feel bad for the parents that brought them there.  You are the dumb head that let your six year old (or three month old for that matter) go to a midnight showing?  Did those parents really need to go see the midnight showing of a movie SO badly that they needed to take their baby?  NO.

Today, there was a little child on the news, describing what happened.  Really?  Why aren't these parents protecting their children better?  This child has just lived (probably) the most horrific and traumatizing event in their little life and is now {their parent is allowing them to} telling it on television.  If my child had just witnessed that, they would be nowhere near the cameras.  This is NOT the time to make your child famous.  Protect your child and do not make them relive this event outside of the proper channels.  Get counseling for them right away.

Parents, please go home and give your child(ren) extra love tonight.  Remember, they are the reason that you should be living now.  They should be your pride and joy, the reason you wake up in the morning, your number one priority.  Don't you think about the day(s) they were born and think about how different your life was before them, a few times a day?  Well, don't let them go tonight.  Make them miserable with your love tonight, for this whole weekend in fact!

Ok, I'm off my soap box now.  Go ahead and hate me.  It's ok.  I am stable (for the most part) and can take it.


 
Like my post? Tweet me:
Facebook ** Twitter ** Google+ ** Pinterest ** NetworkedBlogs
 
This months Fab-o Sponsors: