Monday, August 26, 2013

Five Among Friends~Week 11

Five Among Friends
This week's questions are brought to you by: Kera from Nugget on a Budget.

1. If you get a day to stay home {and not have to go anywhere} what's on your list of things to do?
Hmm, well I stay home most days, but not relaxing ones!  The Beanie Babies really keep me on my toes.  We make breakfast, take a walk, play a little, make lunch, nap, walk some more, play some more, make some dinner, play some more...
2. Are you a dog or cat person or neither? Do you have a pet?
I am a cat person.  I am NOT a fan of dogs.  They make me cringe when they sniff more than my toes.  Especially big ones.
2. Do you collect anything {or have a hobby you're passionate about}? What is it?
I collect cookbooks.  Which is odd, because I don't use them.  I really should.
4. Cabin in the mountains or house on the beach?
House on the beach.
5. What is the best piece of life advice that you can give?
LIVE IT, don't waste your gift!


Facebook ** Twitter ** Google+ ** Pinterest ** Bloglovin'