Thursday, August 1, 2013

FTSF~My Bucket List

Finish the Sentence Fridays
What's on your Bucket List?

Mainly my bucket list is boring.  I haven't really planned out what things I want to accomplish in life.  One would think I should have done this prior to writing this post, but that did happen.  I would have had to have been motivate to decide what to do with my life and that has been a moot point for several years.  Basically, I am derailed because I am trying to make the best life I can for the Beanie Babies.  Don't get me wrong.  I am not unhappy, I just don't have much time for myself.  And when I do, apparently, now I blog ;)

Tell us what is on your bucket list.  Link 'em up and let us know.  Then, come back next week and tell us:
What's on your bucket list.





Don't forget to enter this grand giveaway!



Facebook ** Twitter ** Google+ ** Pinterest ** Bloglovin'