Thursday, August 15, 2013

Lifeway Kefir {Review}

When I was chosen to participate in the Lifeway Kefir review program with Influenster {if you haven't heard of this site, shoot me an email for an invite}, I was SO excited!  Mind you, I had no idea what Lifeway Kefir was, but it sounded interesting.

Ms. Middle and I went shopping.  She picked out the Vanilla flavor.  I decided that we needed more variety, so I grabbed a Blueberry and Strawberry smoothie as well.  We went home and put them in the fridge right away.  She was SO excited to try it with dinner.
When the Big One got home, my non-secret-keeping Ms. Middle blurted out that we had smoothie to have with dinner.  This lead to a bunch of begging and whining and crying and a mommy that caved into smoothies BEFORE dinner.

We broke open the blueberry {since Ms. Middle picked out Vanilla flavor, the Big One got to choose which we tried first}.  I took the first sip...YUMMY!  So good.  The blueberry was a very potent taste.  It was smooth, which was nice.  I have yet to accomplish this in my own blueberry smoothies, so it was a nice change.

A few days later we opened the strawberry and vanilla flavors.  I enjoyed the strawberry, as did the Big One and Little Baby {since it's 99% lactose free, she was actually able to have it}, but Ms. Middle stayed true to herself and L-O-V-E-D the vanilla.

Have you tried Lifeway Kefir?  Did you like it?

Facebook ** Twitter ** Google+ ** Pinterest ** Bloglovin'
**I was not compensated for this post.  While no monetary exchanges were made, I was given a coupon for a FREE product to sample and review.  All opinions are my own.