Monday, August 12, 2013

Five Among Friends~Week 9

Five Among Friends
This week's questions are brought to you by: Lisa from Squishable Baby.

1.  What was your favorite book to read as a child?  Would you recommend it?  Why?
Oh, I'm not sure.  I loved (and still love) all books.  I am a slow reader, so that puts a damper on things, but I loved Nancy Drew books.  I have a collection of them somewhere.
2. What sport did you play in high school?
In high school, I played volleyball, softball and was a competition and wrestling cheerleader.  I also did choir, band and the school musicals and plays.  I was very busy.
3.  What is one prominent childhood memory
When my bestie and I set a couch on my class hamster.  Oops. 
4.  What were your dreams as a child?
Duh, to be famous.  Preferably for singing.
5.  What did you want to be when you grew up?  Did you fulfill those aspirations?
{Wink}  See answer to number 4.
Did you check out the other Five Among Friends?








Facebook ** Twitter ** Google+ ** Pinterest ** Bloglovin'