Thursday, April 4, 2013

a typical day in my life... #FTSF

Finish the Sentence Fridays

Do you remember the rules?
A typical day in my life looks like...
...quite the boring day.  Well, in a nutshell you can read about our bedtime routine here (but we have had to move everything back about an hour for tax time), but that's not really what this one is about.  I did write a post about this, during my 30 day blog challenge, but our lives have changed a lot since then (it was SO long ago...a whopping 6 months ago).  So, here's an updated version:

6:30am  My alarm goes off and I make it "sleep" for another 15 minutes
6:45am  My alarm goes off again and I attempt to make it "sleep" again, then remember I can't
6:50am  Go to the bathroom, brush my teeth, put on deodorant (if I feel like it), get dressed...
7:15am  Wake up the Beanie Babies, by this time the Hubs has tried and failed at least once
7:20am  Wake up the Beanie Babies again, as they fell back asleep
7:25am  Literally roll Ms. Middle out of her bed and force her to go to the bathroom
7:30am  Morning routine for the Beanie Babies, including brushing teeth, nebulizing Ms. Middle, picking out and dressing them
8:00am  Go to car to drive the Big One to school
8:30am  Get to the office for Sensory-Scents (I'm the only one who's ever checked in on FourSquare)
8:45am  Make breakfast for the two remaining Beanie Babies (the Big One eats at school)
9:00am  Hope to get some blogging done, but the Hubs is watching, so I may do some "real" work...but I also need to fit in my FB game time, too
11:15am  Pick the Big One up from school

Here is where I can get creative.  There are a few scenarios, I'll only bore you with a few.
Scenario #1:
11:30am  Return to work and make lunch
3:30pm  Pack up stuff for the day
4:00pm  Go home and drop off the family
5:00pm  Work for my dad (he's a CPA and it's his busy time)
9:00pm  Go home
9:30pm  Bedtime routine with the Beanies Babies

Scenario #2:
11:30am  Go to zoo and have lunch
3:00pm  Finish up at the zoo and head to the office
3:45pm  Pack up the office
4:00pm  Go home and drop off the family
5:00pm  Work for my dad (he's a CPA and it's his busy time)
9:00pm  Go home
9:30pm  Bedtime routine with the Beanies Babies

Scenario #3:
11:30am  Go home and make lunch for the Beanie Babies
12:30pm  Take a walk
1:00pm  Nap time!!
3:00pm  Wake up the Beanie Babies to go pick up the Hubs
3:45pm  Pack up the office
4:00pm  Go home and drop off the family
5:00pm  Work for my dad (he's a CPA and it's his busy time)
9:00pm  Go home
9:30pm  Bedtime routine with the Beanies Babies

After Next week, all of the 3:30pm and on will change.  We will probably stay at the office until about 4:30 then, or just pick up the Hubs at a later time.  Hopefully the bedtime stuff will stay the same, though (as in revert back to the old times)!

Don't forget to come back next week, when our topic is:
If I could live anywhere I'd live...






Facebook ** Twitter ** Google+ ** Pinterest ** NetworkedBlogs