Thursday, April 11, 2013

#FTSF: I'd live...

Finish the Sentence Fridays

Do you remember the rules?
If I could live anywhere, I'd live...
If I could live anywhere, I would choose to live just about anywhere for free.  No rent or mortgage or tax payments.  Oh, and since I'm in a dream world, I'd also not have any utilities to pay and probably no household chores.  I hate paying rent.  Yes, I know it gives me a place to live, but I wish we were home-owners.  We have rented houses, townhouses and apartments before.  We've "been around the block" and now it's time to move ONTO the block.  We'll see how that search goes.

If I had to be more specific, I'd choose an island.  Maybe a house like this one:
However; I'm not sure about the layout.  Everything may be a little too spaced out.  Speaking of "Spaced out", have you seen these two homes?

If I had to choose between these two, I'd go with the first.  I like the pool.

So, if you could live anywhere, where would you choose?  Pick a place (or two or three) and link up your post below!




Don't forget to come back next week and link up your post with the sentence:
I thought I was so cool when I...

Facebook ** Twitter ** Google+ ** Pinterest ** NetworkedBlogs