Tuesday, April 9, 2013

TT~Meet Breanna

Dawn’s Disaster

This is a great way for me to learn more about my bloggy friends and to help promote their blog.  So, once you're read their fantastic post, stop by their blog and leave them a note.  Tell 'em you stopped by from Dawn's Disaster :)  If you'd like to be a part of my Traveling Tuesdays, give me a holler or stop by my contact page.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hello Traveling Tuesday readers!

My name is Breanna & I blog over at Sweet Silver Lining!

I'm a 24 year old recently graduated registered nurse. I'm also from Minnesota (like Dawn!). My all-time favorite color is pink. I also love sparkles and camo. And I'm obsessed with country music. My dream city is Nashville. I hope to someday live there & work at the Vanderbilt Children's Hospital. 

I first fell in love with Nashville after going there during Spring Break 2011. One of my roommates lived down there by the base in Clarksville, TN & it turned into the trip of a lifetime. Let me reminisce with you....


Every time I hear the beginning notes of the violin on As She's Walking Away by Zac Brown Band, I can't help but reminisce back to March 2011 and the Grand Ole Opry.




I remember the anticipation of heading out to the Opry on that warm Tuesday night.
I remember how proud I was to be a country music fan that night.
I remember feeling like this would be a moment I would remember forever and how important it felt.
I remember my watery-eyes after watching an opening video about the Nashville flood and how it almost took away our Opry.


Most of all, I remember leaving the Opry that night. Literally walking across the plaza in front of the building as the sweet violin of As She's Walking Away started playing. 
I remember turning around one last time to get a glimpse of the bright lights shining on the Grand Ole Opry as I was walking away....

 
"Don't you let regret take place of the dreams you have to chase....Now I'm falling in love as she's walking away"
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
Have you heard about the Google Reader going away?  Well, if you haven't, have you been living under a rock?  I'll be the first to admit, I don't watch the news, so I'm always a little late at getting announcements like that one.  So, here's my plea for you to follow me through Bloglovin'.  I'd love to get to the 600 range soon, as that's where I am with GFC.  So, any help is appreciated!  Thanks!
Follow on Bloglovin

Facebook ** Twitter ** Google+ ** Pinterest ** NetworkedBlogs