Thursday, May 23, 2013

#FTSF~i blog because...

Finish the Sentence Fridays

GUESS WHAT...we have a Guest Host this week!  It's Kristi from Finding Nene.  Be sure to stop by her blog and say HI today.

I Blog Because...
...my cousin does.  Well, that's part of the reason I blog.  Another part is a gal named Hayley.  Another part is to make a little money get free stuff {this one only works about every other month}.  The final part is to get some time away from the Beanie Babies {this one doesn't work so well either}.

Have you all stopped by Kate's blog today?  Well, if so, then you know why she inspired me to blog.  I love her posts.  I don't get to read as many as I used to, what with three Beanie Babies screaming my "Mommy" name all day long, but when I do, they're always winners.

Hayley's blog is all about the reviews and giveaways.  She was a previous resident of mine.  I was envious of all the free crap she got.  Now, I get my own free stuff, but I don't think it's crap.  I love it.  Especially when it is for the Beanie Babies or FOOD!!

Getting away from the Beanie Babies for an hour or so sounded like so much fun.  What I didn't realize is that it was more like blog for 15 minutes, go break up a fight, blog for 5 minutes, make lunch, blog for 10 minutes, help someone in the bathroom, blog for 5 minutes, read a book, blog for 5 more minutes, take a walk (with the Beanies), blog for 15 minutes, put the Beanies down for a nap...and me...  So, that doesn't work so well, either.  It is very rare that I will get two hours of "alone" blogging time.  A girl can wish, though, huh?

So, that's why I blog.  I hope you'll share why you do, link it on up below!  Now, don't forget to come back next week!  Our sentence is:
My favorite movie of all time is...



Also, please Tweet!  Use #FTSF so I can find you easier and if you want me to comment at your place faster, mention me @dawns_disaster




- - - - - - - - - - - -
Have you entered my Little Caesars GIVEAWAY yet?  Twitter link up HERE.



Facebook ** Twitter ** Google+ ** Pinterest ** NetworkedBlogs