Tuesday, May 21, 2013

TT~meet amanda

Dawn’s Disaster

This is a great way for me to learn more about my bloggy friends and to help promote their blog.  So, once you're read their fantastic post, stop by their blog and leave them a note.  Tell 'em you stopped by from Dawn's Disaster :)  If you'd like to be a part of my Traveling Tuesdays, give me a holler or stop by my contact page.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -



Hi folks! I'm amanda and I blog over @ raspberry beige. I am wife to hubster {the most patient man on Earth}, mama to junior {and one on the way}, and a first grade teacher. I've been blogging a little over a year now and love it. It's my therapy//outlet//self-improvement//humor all rolled into one. I have loved getting to know other bloggers out there and learning from them!



Disclaimer: Please excuse the photo taken in my car courtesy of Instagram. I do not enjoy taking pictures of myself and had like 3 to choose from. So there ya go.



I will be honest... when I usually see 'guest posts' {or something similar} in a blog post title, I usually think 'heavens to betsy I can't read another one'. So I will do my best to rid those thoughts from your brain.



I love to laugh. Humor is great, especially sarcasm. Seriously, it's my therapy. I laugh at myself quite frequently. As do other people. This may be why...



  • I once drove my car into one of those big, tall, cement light poles. In an empty parking lot. At 7:30 in the morning. I then continued to drive to my destination at 15 mph with parts hanging off my car. Genius.
  • I am the clumsiest person on earth. I have scars on my arm from burning myself with a curling iron and cutting myself on a fridge door. Didn't think that was possible? Apparently fridges are deathly sharp.
  • On the way to my first date with hubster a buggy, yes a horse and buggy {without a driver}, ran me off the road. Four hispanic men proceeded to help push me out of the ditch. Great first impression.
  • In college, my only B was in Oral Comm. Pretty much the easiest class on campus. Apparently I just should not talk to people. Ever.
  • Two of the movies I used to watch the most: Mary Poppins and Mr. Bean. C-O-O-L. I just won't tell you at what age I stopped.
Impressed? You should be. Stop on over at my lil' old blog and enjoy laughing at my life some more. I don't mind.



In case that didn't entice you, I have pictures of my son who happens to be the cutest kid ever. Plus, I have a post called 'pukeballs'. Amazing.


Facebook ** Twitter ** Google+ ** Pinterest ** NetworkedBlogs