Tuesday, May 7, 2013

TT~Meet Laura

Dawn’s Disaster

This is a great way for me to learn more about my bloggy friends and to help promote their blog.  So, once you're read their fantastic post, stop by their blog and leave them a note.  Tell 'em you stopped by from Dawn's Disaster :)  If you'd like to be a part of my Traveling Tuesdays, give me a holler or stop by my contact page.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hi!  My name is Laura and I'm the author of Storybook Reality.  I love to read and for as long as I can remember I've thought of my life as a story.  Often I feel like I'm living in a storybook.  Interesting things are happening....lots of circumstances I can't control....and let's be honest, a healthy dose of reality.  No matter how perfect life can seem from the other side of a computer screen I hope I give an honest picture of our highs and lows.


I love

Jesus * my sweet husband * my two boys * cooking * cleaning (just kidding)* painting * reading * UK basketball * costume jewelry * getting a good deal * traveling * my girlfriends * artichokes * Charleston

Other random things you might find interesting

I'm a military wife

I wish I were a better photographer

I can't wait to have another baby

I love to talk but a crowded room scares me

One of my hobbies is helping people who are either scared of cooking (I used to be) or think they don't have time to make an easy meal.  A friend shared this impossible to mess up recipe with me recently and I wanted to pass it along to you!

What you need...
4 chicken breasts (thawed)
1 can of green salsa (may be labeled as tomatillo salsa)
a crock pot

Pour the salsa over the chicken and cook on low until chicken is easy to pull apart with a fork.  Eat on the tortilla of your choice (we like corn and flour here) and top with your favorite ingredients.  We like avocado, sour cream, tomato, cheese, olives and cilantro.

That's it!  Easy and yummy!!


Thanks for reading and a special thanks to Dawn for having me today!!


Facebook ** Twitter ** Google+ ** Pinterest ** NetworkedBlogs