Monday, December 16, 2013

Printable Gift Tags



A little different twist on the Gift Guide today.  While what I am sharing today isn't a exactly a gift, it is very helpful to have while wrapping them!  

Recently, I connected with a lovely gal named Lisa.  She is the author and creative inspiration behind Lisa M Griffin, A Creative Progress.  She has some amazing illustrations displayed on her portfolio website.  She has illustrated some great children's books.  Be sure to check them out.  You can even purchase some from her blog!

What I am really excited to share with you today is a page of her fabulous printable gift tags!


Aren't they adorable!  My favorite is the panda and the penguin head is a close second.  I think I may use a lot of these for the Beanie Babies this year.


Facebook ** Twitter ** Google+ ** Pinterest ** Bloglovin'