Sunday, December 15, 2013

Sale at the Body Shop {My Favorite Shop}



If you know ME, you know I LOVE the Body Shop.  I was a store manager there for about 2 years, 10 or so years ago, but I still use their product.  Even when I was working for a different cosmetics company, I was still loyal to the Body Shop for most of my beauty and skin care products.  Because I LOVE their stuff SO much, I had to share this great offer with you:

50% off Sitewide at The Body Shop with code SAVE50! Offer valid 12/4-12/23 (excludes gifts sets)

WHAT?!?  50% off?  How crazy is that?  50% off room sprays, makeup, accessories, hair care and their BODY BUTTER!  Seriously, when the Hubs told me about this sale, I freaked out.  I am going to spend ALL of my Christmas money stocking up on my favorite items.

{room and linen spray}                            {all in one face base}

{exfoliating accessories}                              {hair care products}

{body butter}

Do you need a gift for a man in your life?  They have a solution for that.  The Body Shop has a great Men's line that you're man will LOVE.  When I run out of my own face wash, the Hubs knows which of his I will steal!

{Gift Sets are 30% off}


Facebook ** Twitter ** Google+ ** Pinterest ** Bloglovin'
**Dawn's Disaster is not affiliated with the Body Shop, however; links provided are from the Hubs.  We were not compensated for this post, any purchases made from these links will go toward our end of the year profit.  All opinions stated in the post are from the writers for Dawn's Disaster and are personal opinions.