Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Tagged for Christmas


Lanaya, over at Raising Reagan, started her annual "TAG" post on Monday.  I was one of the first to be tagged!  Here are the questions and answers:

1// What do you love the most about Christmas time?
The lights!  I love driving around and seeing everyone's creativity.  Each decorated home is unique and shows their personalities.  I love it.
2// Do you celebrate the holiday in style or is Bah-Humbug for you?
Probably a mix.  We try to do it up in style, but with a limited budget and limited time with extended family, it may seem a little Bah-ey.  I love to decorate, but we are in an apartment this year, so we don't have too much room for decorations and no yard to put them in :(
3// Are you leaving anything out for Santa Claus this year so he remembers to leave your presents?
Yes, the Beanie Babies will leave milk and cookies for Santa and carrots and apples for the reindeer...maybe some year they'll leave a 5 Hour Energy for Mommy and Daddy the day before to stay up late...
4// What is the one gift you are most looking forward to GIVING?
Everything I picked out for the Beanie Babies.  I know, it may be typical "mom", but I just cannot wait to see their little {and not so little} faces!
5// What is your all-time favorite Christmas movie?
Without a doubt, Christmas Vacation.  Is there any other??
6// What is your all-time favorite Christmas song?


{Apparently this was pre-boob job...and she looks just fine to me!}

7// If given the opportunity would you participate in an "Ugly Sweater" party and what sweater would you wear?
Since I don't own an ugly sweater {they are all decent enough for work, so nothing fun here}, probably not.  If I DID have an ugly sweater, I most definitly would!
8// Have you started any Christmas traditions this year that you plan on carrying forward?
None this year.  We do pretty much the same thing every year.
9// It's Christmas morning...what does it look like outside where you live?

{From a few years ago, but will be accurate, I'm sure!}
10// You just found yourself standing under the mistletoe...who comes up to give you a kiss first?
Probably Little Baby...she's taken to being my shadow.  So, if I end up under the mistletoe, I'm sure she would be right there with me, "up my @**" as the Hubs says.

RULES:
*  Answer the 10 questions the blogger who tagged you asked
*  Ask 10 questions to the 10 bloggers you tag
*  Go tag your 10 people
*  Grab a button and put it on your blog post
*  Be sure to the link to your tag post to the blogger who tagged you's comments {if I tagged you, leave the link in the comments of this post~if someone else tagged you, leave you link here, too and I'll stop by}
*  Have fun!

Now, here are the questions I'm asking to the 10 people I'm tagging:
1// What is the one Christmas tradition you cannot live without?
2// What is the BEST Christmas gift you have ever received?
3// What is the WORST Christmas give you have ever received?
4// Have you started your Christmas shopping yet?  Are you finished?
5// Who was the hardest to shop for this year?
6// Do you decorate your home?
7// Will you be hosting a Holiday party this year?
8// How many Holiday parties will you be attending this season?
9// What did you ask Santa for this year?  Were you "nice enough" to get it?
10// What is your favorite Christmas song?

 Bloggers I'm tagging:
1.  Kate @ Can I Get Another Bottle of Whine
2.  Meghan @ They Call Her Meghan
3.  Brenda @ Disney Girl Crafts
4.  Karen @ Dinosaur Superhero Mommy
5.  Rosey @ Mail 4 Rosey
6.  Natasha @ Serenity You
7.  Teri @ Rambling Momma
8.  Renee @ Mother, Daughter {and Son} Book Reviews
9.  Shelby @ Stay Crafty My Friends
10. Shana @ Organized Chaos


Facebook ** Twitter ** Google+ ** Pinterest ** Bloglovin'