Friday, January 4, 2013

FTSF #1~I went to the grocery store the other day, and...

YAY for Kate (Can I Get Another Bottle of Whine) and Janine (Confessions of a Mommyholic)!  They started a writing hop today.  Join in for some fun stories!!

Finish the Sentence Friday

- - - - - - - - - - - 
I went to the grocery store the other day, and WAS ALONE!  It was phenomenal.  I think I actually forgot how to go to the grocery store alone.  The Beanie Babies were with The Hubs and I had a few errands to run, so I left them.  PEACEFUL is really the only way to describe the trip.  Of course I have had me fair share of "fun" trecks to the grocery, but this one was so nice.  I hope all of you other mommies get a chance to go to the store alone sometime!

How long has it been since you've gone to the grocery store sans kiddos?

 
Facebook ** Twitter ** Google+ ** Pinterest ** NetworkedBlogs


 
This months Fab-o Sponsors: