Wednesday, January 2, 2013

{Not So} WW~Drop the Weight


Ah the New Year.  It brings in so many thoughts of weight loss.  Let's see how long I can stay on this train.  I'm guessing not very long, but I am up for the challenge.

Today is January 1, 2013 (or at least when I started this post it was).  My weight is a whopping 166.5 pounds.  I should loose about 46.5 pounds~or more, according to a certain weight loss program I once counted points for~but I'm going for the realistic version.  My goal for March 31, 2013 is to be at 160.  For July 31, 2013 goal is to be at 150.  By December 31, 2013, I hop I can say I made it down to 140.

Now, I know most of you are thinking, only 26.5 pounds, over a 365 day span?  Who COULDN'T loose that in a year.  Well, the answer is ME!  The single most carb-a-holic person you will ever meet.  I likey-to-eat some carbs and some cholesterol.  My favorite snacks?  Crackers, cheese, pretzels and ranch-sour-cream dip.  Not together, although that would probably be really good.  Crackers...basically anything crackers.  Cheese...basically, I put cheese on anything and everything.  Pretzels and ranch-sour-cream, yeah, those go together.  YUMMY.  I'm getting hungry writing about this!  MUST STOP EATING.

Maybe with you all cheering me on, I can get it done...
 


 
Facebook ** Twitter ** Google+ ** Pinterest ** NetworkedBlogs


 
This months Fab-o Sponsors: