Thursday, January 31, 2013

FTSF~reality TV?

Welcome to FTSF#5!



When it comes to reality TV shows, I want to puke.  Obviously, I am not a huge fan.  It's not just the TV shows, it's the people "staring" in them that annoy me to a point of...I can't say it on my blog...I have a family-friendly blog.  

Not only is "reality TV" NOT actually reality, it's so unbelievably staged.  

People, people, people.  When you sign up to be on a reality show, remember this:
YOU NO LONGER ARE ENTITLED TO YOUR PRIVACY, FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.

You are not only signed up to be on this show, but for producers to call you until kingdom-dome to ask you to be on yet another one...and be mad when you say you won't.

Not only that, but you are signing up to have paparazzi follow you everywhere and take pictures of you doing EVERYTHING!  You no longer have the right to be upset when someone takes your picture {snorting coke, none the less} and sells it to highest bidder.  

You cannot be made when people gossip about you being pregnant when you just gained a little beer-belly {of which you shouldn't be drinking if you ARE pregnant}.

Your "secret" destination wedding options are no more.  Don't think your closest friend won't sell you out for a million dollars.

So, now that's I've crushed your hopes and dreams of becoming a "private" reality TV star,
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF REALITY TV?

Be sure to start your post with our prompt and link on up!

When it comes to reality TV shows, I...




 Loading InLinkz ...





and don't forget next week, our sentence is:
The most-memorable Valentine's Day I ever had was...


Facebook ** Twitter ** Google+ ** Pinterest ** NetworkedBlogs


 
This months Fab-o Sponsors:

Save 15% on your Blurb Photo Book purchase from 1/8 through 2/14 with code LOVEBOOKS