Wednesday, September 5, 2012

1st Day of School

Mama was a wreck.  I didn't cry...yet.  I think I will tonight, in the privacy of my room, after the kiddos have all gone to bed.  The Big One did SO great.  We got there early, so she decided to participate in the breakfast.  Good thing I looked up her number, just in case.  They had milk and apple juice, choice of cereal or cinnamon roll, and choice of yogurt or string cheese.  I was surprised at the choice of string cheese over yogurt, but not cinnamon roll...seriously, what kid is going to pick Cheerios?

While The Big One was at school, Ms. Middle and Little Baby and I ran some errands and then all of a sudden, it was time to pick The Big One up!  It went so fast!  I went to get her and the first thing out of her mouth was, "my teacher said I need a bigger back pack!"  Ugh.  I was hoping to not have to buy her one.  Oh well, I guess we'll have to get one.  I hope they still have a cute one that she wants.