Friday, September 21, 2012

Pay It Forward...

I just started following Paige, over at Eloping Stethoscope, and I was lucky enough to be one of the first to comment on her Pay It Forward post.  What a cool idea.  SO, here goes:

This is a project originally from Mandi at Debonair Bandit.  Basically, the first three people that comment on this post get something special from me!

The rules:

*The first three people to comment on this post will receive a little gift - something personal that I have created from me to you
*In order to receive this present, you have to play along.  Spread the love on your own blog by promising to send a little special something to the first three people who comment on your post.
*You get 72 hours to re-post, or I will have to move on to the next person.
*Please live in the US {my addition~easier for me to ship to}.
*Please only comment if you're willing to pay it forward.
*Please leave your email address so I can contact you directly.
*Please leave your blog URL so that I and others can visit your blog!

Now, comment on my post and get your ball rolling, too!!