Saturday, September 15, 2012

Top 5 Laughs

My top 5 laughs from the week:
1)  We ask ms. Middle to do...well, anything...and she says, "I can't right now, I'm sick."
2)  Little Baby rolled into the bookcase and The Big One said, "Mom, I think Little Baby rolled into the bookcase!"  You think?!?  I heard the crack on the other side of the room!
3)  I missed yet another step going up the stairs and my kids laughed at me.
4)  The Big One forgot to color Jesus' head last night (see not quite as funny post here).
5)  My cat's litter box needed to be cleaned out, so Ms. Middle told me the cat pooped.  I told her I would be right there to scoop the poop.  Then, I hear a plastic bag being "fluffed" open and Ms. Middle mumbling something about the littler being on the floor (we have the sloppiest cat ever).  She was trying to clean the box herself because "Mommy, you weren't fast enough."

I wasn't able to get the button attached to my post, but would be more than happy to if there was one that would work.