Monday, October 15, 2012

Day 11 ~ Another Reason for Me to Find an Old Nsync Song

Day 11 - A song from your favorite band

Yes, it's one of those memorable, "hey, she's 31 and still likes _____?!?!?!?" times in my life.  As you all know, my next husband is going to be Justin Timberlake, so how can the group he orginated from NOT be my favorite?  Even now?  Even after all these years?  Even after all the heartache he put me through when they broke up?  Even though he is "going to marry" Jessica Biel (I don't really think that's going to happen, but SHHHH, don't tell her)?  Well, the fact is - as sad as it may be - these songs [guys] got me through a lot of great times and some rough patches in my high school and college years.  They took me through my first boyfriend, my first love, my first break up, my first times at a college (studying and living were two different firsts), my fist child, my first time dieting, and my first time driving, to name a few.  So, here ya go!