Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Joining Wednesday Hodgepodge



1.  So, do you like beer? 
Um, NO!  I think it is SOOO gross.  The Hubs likes it, though, so we usually have some around.

2.  What's your least favorite repetitive task? 
ANYTHING household related.  I despise household chores.  I think this stems from having a mother (and husband) who are VERY clean, and I am not.  I figure I'll pick up when I think it's dirty.  By then, someone else generally has either yelled at me to pick it up or has done it themselves.

3.  When was the last time you rode a bus?  Where was it headed? 
A bus?  Like 15 years ago, and it was going to my high school.  After that, I had my license and drove...

4.  What song from your childhood or from your own children's childhood could make a parent's nerves stand on end? 
Caillou, oh, that whiny brat.  The music comes on and the Hubs changes the station!

5.  The US Presidential election cycle is drawing to a close (can I get an AMEN??), and the third and final debate was held last night...what was the last thing you 'debated about'?
If the house was clean or not...I guess it's not...

6.  Can a person make too much money?  How much is too much?
Yes, a person can make too much money.  Enough is when your family is well provided for and you have some left over to put towards good.

7.  Pop-soda-coke-something else...what's it called where you live?
It's called pop, I call it DIET COKE :)  YUM

8.  Insert your own random thought here.
Random thought...gotta go pick up The Big One, so she doesn't have to stand alone at school because all the non-bloggy moms already picked up their Beanie Babies.