Monday, March 4, 2013

alexa ranking

Oh my, I must be slacking off in the blogging department!  My Alexa ranking has gone WAAAAAAY down!  Oh no!  What ever shall I do?  Oh, I know.  Post more and more and more and totally ignore my family.  While that would actually be fairly easy, it would be a lot less life-full-filling.

I have cut back on my blogging, however; this year I have begun to co-host two blog hops (read further for a little more detail).  I am also planning on starting a new challenge (see my other two here and here) in the coming month.  Also, I am donating to a lot of giveaways, so be on the look out for those!  If you need more donations, hit me up, I'll donate!

So, on to the two new hops.  First, Inspired Tuesday.  I co-host this one with Not So Ugly Ducklings and Peanut Butter and Jelly.  This is a fun link up, just link up a post that inspires you or can inspire someone else.  It goes up early Tuesday mornings.  So early in fact, I'm asleep and the other hosts may be awake.

The other new hop I am co-hostessing is Finish the Sentence Friday (#FTSF).  It's two original owners are Kate {my cuz} and Janine.  This one is a writing prompt and one of the FOUR hostesses gives a prompt.  We give the sentence the week before, so you have plenty of time to write something great!

Still hosting  Super Sunday Sync (#SSShop) each Sunday with Kera and two Guest-Hosts.  If you're interested in Guest-Hosting that hop, email us!  SuperSundaySync {at} gmail {dot} com

Now, I'm still taking Traveling Tuesdays participants, however; I may be changing it to Wednesdays.  If you're interested in a Tuesday, let me know!  dawnsdisaster {at} gmail {dot} com

What are some things that you are doing to enhance your blogging or raise your Alexa ranking?

Facebook ** Twitter ** Google+ ** Pinterest ** NetworkedBlogs


This months Fab-o Sponsors: