Wednesday, March 20, 2013

I'm bringing back the Twitter hop

Have you heard about the Google Reader going away?  Well, if you haven't, have you been living under a rock?  I'll be the first to admit, I don't watch the news, so I'm always a little late at getting announcements like that one.  So, here's my plea for you to follow me through Bloglovin'.  I'd love to get to the 600 range soon, as that's where I am with GFC.  So, any help is appreciated!  Thanks!

Follow on Bloglovin
- - - - - - - - - - - -
So, who says three hops a week is too much?  Not me.  I love hops to much I'm doing up another one (the fourth).

As some of you know, my new addiction (besides Diet Coke) is Twitter.  So, I'm starting up a Twitter hop.  I did a short lived one awhile back, but stopped it because it seemed so many people had Twitter link ups already on Thursday.  Well, I'm not going for Thursday, because I post my #FTSF that day.  If you haven't linked up to that yet, stop on by tomorrow evening!

The only "rule" here is to follow as many people on the hop as possible!  So, put your TWITTER on here and gain some new followers.






Facebook ** Twitter ** Google+ ** Pinterest ** NetworkedBlogs