Tuesday, July 2, 2013

20 Tuesdays~Week 5



The most POSITIVE action in current events is:

Marriage Equality in Minnesota.  With so many negatives, this was actually sort of hard.  I couldn't think of one thing I thought was positive in current events...and even this one is hard for me to write.  I do not like the term "Gay Marriage". 

While I may not think the term "Gay Marriage" is right, I believe that Homosexual people should have the same cohabitation laws as Heterosexual people.  I am impressed that Minnesota is one of the first states to legalize it. Awhile back, I wrote about this, I think for one of the 30 Day Blog Challenge posts.  It was a lot more in depth on my thoughts.

Marriage should be about people who love one another.  Period.  There are so many people who get married for the wrong reasons and it is perfectly legal to do so in all 50 states.  Is that right?  Should two eight-teen year old kids get married because they think they are in love and that it will last for the rest of their lives?  Why is that different from a 30 year old couple of the same sex?

Alright, I know a lot of people have different opinions on this subject, so please, keep your comments family friendly and respect everyone.  Thanks!


Facebook ** Twitter ** Google+ ** Pinterest ** Bloglovin'