Thursday, July 18, 2013

July Sponsor Spotlight #1

Hi everyone!  Here, here for my first Sponsor Spotlight of July 2013!  I am so excited to welcome Dani, from The Workman Life, to my sidebar this month.  Dani has a great eclectic blog.  Some of her recipes look SO good.


I asked Dani a few questions and here is what she had to say:
Dawn {DD}: Who inspired you while blogging?
Dani {TWB}:  My family! It is a family and lifestyle blog :)
DD:  What is your favorite sport?  Thing to eat?
TWB:  Soccer- Real Salt Lake is our favorite! We  also love German food!
DD:  When did you start blogging?
TWB:  I've been blogging at different blogs since 2008, but only at TWL since 2011
DD:  Where is your favorite place?
TWB:  Butterfield Canyon - it's where my husband and I got engaged!
DD:  Why did you start blogging?
TWB:  To keep in touch with family from a distance
DD:  Do you have kids?  What age(s)?
TWB:  Yep I have a 17 month old little guy. 

Be sure to stop over and say Hi to Dani!  Tell her Dawn sent you :)

Don't forget to enter my July Sponsor Group Giveaway!


Facebook ** Twitter ** Google+ ** Pinterest ** Bloglovin'