Friday, July 26, 2013

Rambling Momma is Turning One

Rambling Momma is turning ONE!  Let's help her celebrate :)  I am so thankful Terri asked me to be a part of her celebration.

I can't wait for mine to come up.  If you haven't signed up to be a part of my Blog-O-Versary, you can do so HERE.
- - - - - - - - - -
One year ago i started blogging because we had moved away from family, so i wanted to keep them updated on our new life :) 

To all of you who have showed me love, gave advice, treated me like family, always answered any questions for me, you guys are so awesome and i love you all so much. 

I wanted to do a giveaway for the 1 year mark. YAY- free stuff all around

Some wonderful ladies took part and offered some things to you... 

There will be 5 prizes and 5 winners

I have 3 ladies that teamed up with me for this special occasion:

 
Three months of Ad space(Ms Middle Space) on Dawn's Disaster

One month 200 x 200 ad space on Nugget on a Budget

Three month Ad space from Caseta de paper 

Rambling Momma is giving you 
a 1 year free spot on Rambling Momma's side bar complete with an interview, in the spot light, etc
- a bag filled with goodies from here :) 

Thanks for playing and thanks for the first year 





Facebook ** Twitter ** Google+ ** Pinterest ** Bloglovin'