Friday, July 19, 2013

Secret Subject Swap~Take 2~July Version

Welcome to Take Two of July’s Secret Subject Swap. This week, 11 brave bloggers picked a secret subject for someone else and were assigned a secret subject to interpret in their own style. Today we are all simultaneously divulging our topics and submitting our posts.  

Secret Subject Swap

My Secret Subject was made by Karen from Baking in a Tornado!
You can take one of your pet peeves and have it outlawed. What do you choose and why?
Wow.  What would I choose?  There are SO many!  I am a big fan of people driving the "proper" way, so maybe I'd choose that.  BUT I HATE double negatives, so I could totally outlaw that, but then the Hubs would be in jail A LOT, or be fined a crap ton of money we don't have.  Probably not a good idea.

So, let's talking about driving.  More like bad drivers.  I don't see many good drivers out there.  Unfortunately, I see a lot of speeding, distracted drivers around me.  It makes me scared for the Beanie Babies.  Not really myself, I'm not sure why, but I worry about them.  I worry about them NOW, while I'm driving, but I really worry about when they are old enough to drive.  Oh man, I can already picture how bad the roads will be.  However; maybe there will be cars on tracks or flying cars by then (but with all of the plane crashes, I'm not sure flying cars would really put me at ease).

Now, since I chose something that is already {mostly} outlawed, I'm voting for tougher laws.  Harsher punishment.  What exactly, I don't know.

What is worse: someone who merges at 10mph or someone who is at a red stoplight texting?

I also think everyone should have to take "the test" when renewing their license.  Why?  Because it would take some bad drivers off the road.  In understand {but think it's dumb} the elderly age discrimination view.  I understand that some people think this would be a waste of {their} time.  Think about what I'm about to share with you.  Some people are horrible drivers and will not admit to that without a test.  This option would create new jobs; people to make the licenses, people to administer the tests, maybe even more people that I did not think about.  What's bad about that?

Here are links to all the sites now featuring Secret Subject Swap posts.  Sit back, grab a cup, and check them all out. See you there:


Don't forget to enter my July Sponsor Group Giveaway!

Facebook ** Twitter ** Google+ ** Pinterest ** Bloglovin'