Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Week 8 of 20 Tuesdays and Answers to a Tag


Kera, my co-hort for Super Sunday Sync, tagged me in this Old School Blogging Game.  You can see her answers HERE.  Alright, wish me luck!


~Five things I have a passion for:
  *The Beanie Babies
  *The Hubs
  *Godiva Truffles {especially Key Lime and Raspberry Dark Chocolate}
  *Blogging
  *Organizing stuff; really anything except gross stuff



~Five things I would like to do before I die:
  *Meet Justin Timberlake
  *Go back to Vienna
  *Get another tattoo {I would like one of A1's name in Korean on my back}
  *Be out of debt {HA!  That'll never happen}
  *See the Beanie Babies graduate from college

~Five things I say a lot:
  *Moo-Moo, Binky {Ms Middle and Little Baby's nicknames, respectively}
  *Noonie {what we call a pacifier}
  *GO ASK DADDY!
  *Go away, I'm blogging.
  *Seriously?

~Five books and/or magazines I have read lately:
  *US Weekly
  *Safe Haven, Nicholas Sparks
  *Texan's Honor, Kate Welsh
  *Virgin Voyage, fellow blogger: Jaimee Ellis
  *Pete the Cat, Eric Litwin

~Five favorite movies:
  *We just did this in Five Among Friends, so I'm going to send you to that post

~Five places I would love to travel:
  *Vienna, Austria
  *To visit my extended family more often
  *Australlia {no city in particular, although Sydney would be nice}
  *To a blogging conference {help me go to the one in Minneapolis by sponsoring me HERE}
  *My island I'm going to buy/escape to

~Five people I hope play this Old School Blogging Game:
  *Jaime @ Mom's Test Kitchen
  *Tabetha @ The Closet Intellectual
  *Natasha @ Serenity You
  *Desirae @ Not So Ugly Duckling
  *Janine @ Confessions of a Mommyaholic




My most recent trip to the beach was:
Over the 4th of July, with Kate!  I don't even remember the name of the beach, and I've been there a few times.  It is in Wisconsin.  Very nice beach.  It's at a smaller state park and was great for my scared Beanie Babies.  They are not very good swimmers, so they didn't want to go too far out.  The water stays shallow for quite awhile.  It gets to about 5 feet deep maybe 10 yards or so out.  The Big One was trying to be brave and go out without a life jacket on.  She would go about to her stomach and say that was far enough.  That was fine by me.  UNTIL she got brave and started to venture a little further out {and by a little further I mean too darned far out for someone who can't swim}.  

Facebook ** Twitter ** Google+ ** Pinterest ** Bloglovin'