Monday, July 29, 2013

Five Among Friends~Week 7

Five Among Friends
This week's questions are brought to you by: Me from Dawn's Disaster.

1)  If you could be famous for ONE thing, what would it be?
I would love to be famous for music.  I love to sing. I love to play the piano.  I just plain out right love music.  That is what I would choose.
2)  If you had a super-power, what would it be?  Why?
My super power would be to have everyone listen to me/do what I say.  Yep. I want control of you!!!
3)  When did you realize you wanted to be a blogger?
I'm not exactly sure when I decided I wanted to be a blogger, but about four years ago, I met a blogger and she got a lot of free stuff and I thought, I want that.
4)  UPS or FedEx?  Which is better?
I don't care for either.  It used to be UPS, but they just messed up a bunch of orders for our company...so now I don't like either.
5)  What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?
Peach.  Especially Bryers Peach.  YUMMY!


Facebook ** Twitter ** Google+ ** Pinterest ** Bloglovin'