Monday, July 22, 2013

Five Among Friends~Week 6

Five Among Friends
This week's questions are brought to you by: Mary Belle from Secret Obsession.

1. Put your iTunes on Shuffle, what are the first five songs that come up?
  

  

  

  

  

2. Who was the last person you held hands with?
My Husband~how boring of an answer.

3. Name two personality traits of yours that you love and explain why.
Outgoing~because I CAN talk to anyone
Picky~because I CHOOSE who I talk to

4. Who is your best friend?  How long have you been friends?  Where did you meet?
Gesina, 14 years, working at Old Navy

5. If you could do one random, crazy thing, with no fear of doing it or any lasting effects, what would it be?
Jump out of a plane, but I would never do it.  Too afraid the chute wouldn't open!






Today's the last day to enter my July Sponsor Goup Giveaway!


Facebook ** Twitter ** Google+ ** Pinterest ** Bloglovin'