Wednesday, February 6, 2013

blue moon botanicals

Recently, I came across this local artist.  Now, I say local, even though she's local to my parents and not quite as local to me.  Her shop is called Blue Moon Botanicals, her name is Heather.

I was introduced to Heather's shop by my mom.  My mom had bought these really cute chap sticks and soaps (shaped like crayons) for the Beanies Babies for Christmas.



I thought the soaps were so cute, so I looked her up.  She has her website right on the packaging, so she was easy to find.  Knowing my mom found her stuff in a smaller town in Wisconsin, I thought she would have an offering of 10 or less items.  Boy was I wrong!  She has SUCH a variety!  Heather has some other great personal care items, but what is really great and unique are all of her HAND-STAMPED items.  There are some killer looking earrings and ornaments, but the options for different necklaces just blew me away.


Not only does Heather offer a large variety of pre-phrased necklaces, but also personalized options.  She can stamp just about anything on these puppies!  Here are a few of my favorites:


Check out this beauty that Heather made, just for me!


Now, go take a look at her website and have a gander at some of her FB Albums (LIKE her, andlet her know Dawns Disaster sent you).  Guess who just joined Twitter!  


After you've gone to her site (or FB), come back and tell me what your favorite piece is in my comments.





Facebook ** Twitter ** Google+ ** Pinterest ** NetworkedBlogs


 
This months Fab-o Sponsors:

Save 15% on your Blurb Photo Book purchase from 1/8 through 2/14 with code LOVEBOOKS