Tuesday, February 26, 2013

TT~Meet Niki

Dawn’s Disaster

This is a great way for me to learn more about my bloggy friends and to help promote their blog.  So, once you're read their fantastic post, stop by their blog and leave them a note.  Tell 'em you stopped by from Dawn's Disaster :)  If you'd like to be a part of my Traveling Tuesdays, give me a holler or stop by my contact page.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Hi everyone!


My name is Niki, and I blog over at Dreaming Is Believing.
I'm a senior in high school, I'm almost 18, I own a cute fur ball named Jake,and  I'm preparing for the big transition to university!

I took a decision a while ago, to pursue my dream of studying Psychology in my home country,
The Netherlands.

That means I will have to move from Crete, Greece, where we live right now, to a foreign country all on my own.

Confused?

You see, my mother is from Dutch origin, and my father from Greek.
Meaning me and my sister were raised having both nationalities, and speaking Greek and Dutch fluently.

So, this year I'm taking a leap of faith and diving head first into the unknown.
My blog is somewhere I can share my thoughts, hopes and dreams, including my fears and the technicalities involved in moving to another country.


Stop by my blog and say hi anytime!

Niki



Facebook ** Twitter ** Google+ ** Pinterest ** NetworkedBlogs


 
This months Fab-o Sponsors: