Thursday, February 28, 2013

#FTSF!! my thoughts on social media

You want to know what I think of social media? I think...

...I think some of it's great. I think some of it's not so great.  Not too opinionated on social media in general, but certain sites.  I am getting used to some of these new ones.  Like StumpleUpon?  I could use a little help there.   I think I'm the only one who's stumbled!  

Now, see that fancy new button that lists all my social media outlets in one cute tidy package?  I think I like it.  Just scroll over it and all of my options come "to life" for you to choose!  It's by far the best find of February for me.

I'm a new fan of FourSquare.  Friend me if you want to stalk me.  I'm on Pinterest, but I don't really know how it works.  Anyone want to explain the point to me?  I get that you "pin" stuff, I just don't know what to do from there.  I'm on Facebook, and I'm totally addicted to games...espeicaly Bush Wacker 2, Candy Crush Saga and SongPop (darn Kate, I am much better at pacing my self now).  Let me know if you play!  I'm on LinkedIn, though I don't really know what to put for my title.  I never thought I'd have Tweeps and all that jazz, but I have founs a liking for Twitter.  You'll probably see me mostly on there.

Don't forget to come by next week, the topic is:

I tried to cook...






Facebook ** Twitter ** Google+ ** Pinterest ** NetworkedBlogs


 
This months Fab-o Sponsors: