Thursday, February 7, 2013

thumping thursdays!

I'm so excited to be co-hosting Thumping Thursdays this month!  Be sure to link up and stop by next week!

- - - - - - - - - -

Happy February!

We have 4 amazing new co-hosts this month that I am so excited to introduce you to!
I have been following along with their blogs for a while and I am so excited to be working with them!


First of all,

let's get to this week's amazing Featured Read:
Vicky from The Greek Housewife




They received THESE amazing benefits!

As a reminder, if you would like to be a Featured Read

just make sure to follow the rules. ;)


And now on to this month's new co-hosts!


Dawn from Dawn's Disaster


Twitter - Facebook - Google+ - Pinterest
"Hi! I’m ~dawn, from Dawn’s Disaster. I write about my everyday life, the ups and downs of being a mom, wife, daughter and sister. Blooming is one of my new favorite things to do! I love hopping around and seeing what others are able to create. Sometimes this makes me really jealous and sometimes it inspires me to try something new (like Twitter)."


James from Daddy's Space



Twitter - Facebook - Google+ - Pinterest - YouTube - Instagram
"Hi, my name is James and I run a little Blog called Daddy Space it’s my little corner of the World Wide Web for me and my thoughts. Blogging has become one of my favorite hobbies recently, mainly because my children bring me so much joy and I love sharing that with you. So pop on over and meet Me and my family and say hi."


Meg from Happy Kids, Inc.



Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest - Instagram

"I'm a Mom to three great kids (8, 6, and 4). I have a terrific husband. I have run my own business successfully for 10 years. I've always considered myself a a modern, hip, in-tune, fashionable person. My blog focused on keeping kids (and Moms!) happy healthy in every way. Topics include: healthy recipes, crafts, the arts, exercise, musings.......and martinis!"


Erica from We Three Crabs

We Three Crabs Blog
Twitter - Facebook - Google+ - Pinterest
"I am a mom to a busy toddler boy and a wife to an Alaskan Fisherman. My blog is where I share the stories of our adventures."


Ensure that you get notified!

Please add

diana.n.chastain[at]gmail[dot]com

to your address book. Thanks!



Here's the badge:









Rules:

1.

Follow

your hosts and co-hosts.

Don't forget you can follow GFC via Twitter! :D



HOSTS:

Diana from Nanny to Mommy



Facebook - Twitter - Pinterest - Instagram - Google+ - YouTube





Karina from Mom In The USA



Twitter - Facebook - Google+ - Pinterest



Co-Hosts:

Dawn's Disaster

Daddy's Space

Happy Kids, Inc.

We Three Crabs

Please leave a comment if you are a new follower!



2.

Add

the badge somewhere on your blog.



3.

Link

up your main blog page.

No Giveaways or Specific Posts, please.

Our hop is open from Thursdays at 12:01am to Wednesday at 11:59pm.

So you can share and link up all week long!



4.

Visit

at least the two blogs before yours in the link set-up.



5.

Share

the Hop!







The other cool thing, our hop can be added to your site as well.

If you do this, please leave
Nanny to Mommy a comment so we know. ;) *wink*wink*


6.
The Most Important Rule
Have Fun!


Happy Hopping! :)

Check out this Week's Hop Sponsor:
MySavings Media Super Affiliate Program
Want to see your ad here?







Facebook ** Twitter ** Google+ ** Pinterest ** NetworkedBlogs


 
This months Fab-o Sponsors:

Save 15% on your Blurb Photo Book purchase from 1/8 through 2/14 with code LOVEBOOKS