Thursday, February 14, 2013

#FTSF~I get so frustrated when...

Here it is folks, another week of #FTSF!  This week's sentence started is...




I get so frustrated when...

...people use double negatives. This really applies to only one person in my life (you know who you are), but it drives me up a wall. I think it makes me even more irritated because they know it bothers me and they still do it, A LOT.

...A LOT is two words. Yes it is. I promise you. You know when you are writing your report in Microsoft Word and those red squiggly lines appear under alot? That's because you spelled it wrong. It's not just a Word fashion statement.

...high pitched squeaky noises come out of the Beanie Babies mouths. Now, it really only happens to one Beanie, but it is frustrating! One day, picking up the Big One from school, another mom and I were talking. I mentioned how low the Big One's voice is and she said, "I did notice that, but I would rather have that than the 'chipmunk that took helium on crack' sounding voice my daughter has". I hear ya! Ms. Middle is now sounding like a 'chipmunk that took helium on crack' when she whine-talks.

..."WHAT?" is said in response to nothing. I didn't look at you and ask a question with my eyes. I didn't sigh and ask you a question with my sigh. I didn't turn my head and ask you a question with my body language. If I wanted to ask you a flipping question, I would have done so. If I wanted to know what you were doing, I would have asked you with my voice. I would have been clear and concise with my questions, too.

..."I know what" is said when you really have no clue. You just make yourself look even more dumb.

So, now that you know what makes me frustrated...tell me what makes you go "BOOM!", then link it up below!





...and don't forget to come back next week, when our sentence starts with:
Speaking from experience, I'm going to give you a little advice on...



Facebook ** Twitter ** Google+ ** Pinterest ** NetworkedBlogs


 
This months Fab-o Sponsors:

Save 15% on your Blurb Photo Book purchase from 1/8 through 2/14 with code LOVEBOOKS