Monday, February 18, 2013

top 5 things I love about my husband

In honor of Valentine's Day, I am going to write about the things I love about my husband.  I think it is crutial to a marriage to acknoledge the things about one another that the other loves and appreciated.  While it is also important to one's self-preservation to tell the other the things that irritate the crap out of each other, I save that for another day.

1)  I love that he is goal-oritneted.  Yea, that sounds like a bad one, but really, who wants a flounderer?  Not me.  I love that the Hubs will set his mind to something and make it happen.  Unfortunetly, it isn't always successful, but at least he gets up off his butt and tries.

2)  I love that the Hubs can fail and still move on.  While he will be upset for a time, he gets over it in about a day.  Obvuously, no one likes to fail at something, but since he is a "go-getter", it happens. 

3)  I love my husband because he puts his family in front of his own needs.  I know that husbands and dads are supposed to do this, but there are those that do not.  Are there times where I would like to ring his neck because he does somethin hairbrained and redicilous that effects the whole family?  Of course, but that doesn't happen often.  Besides, I'm referring more to the wellbeing and safety of the Beanie Babies.  He puts nothing past any one and watches out for them like no other.  He is a protector.

4)  I love that the Hubs is paranoid.  Do you think that's weird?  Well, it sort of goes hand-and-hand with number 3.  He is very paranoid that something will happen to the Beanie Babies and thinks about how to "save" them/keep them safe all of the time.  It does border on overprotectative, but it makes him HIM.

5)  I love that he loves me.  Dumb?  Oh well.  It makes me happy.  I think he should say it more often (especially at random), though.

What are the reasons you love your significant other?


Facebook ** Twitter ** Google+ ** Pinterest ** NetworkedBlogs


 
This months Fab-o Sponsors: